and other free publicity opportunities
on www.calyx.com.au, the companion website www.queenslandgardening.com and the "Into Horticulture" newsletter:
For information on paid advertising options, CLICK HERE
- All listings in the Events Diary are free. If you're hosting a workshop, seminar or garden show in Queensland, send in your details. Listing can include a link your website.
- News items, if of a public-interest nature and related to plants ot gardening (e.g. a nursery sponsoring a community project). Send in your press releases.
- Send the editor your brochures, price lists or product factsheets to keep on file. This will assist with locating suppliers for clients or when individually handling "where can I buy" type enquiries received from website visitors.
- Original articles or photographs that are suitable for illustrating gardening articles may be submitted for use on the websites and/or the "Into Horticulture" newsletter. If published, they'll be accompanied by appropriate acknowledgement and link to your website, if you have one.
- Community groups, clubs, charities, hobby websites etc can also submit links to their websites for inclusion on the Clubs and Societies page and/or the "More Resources" sections of relevant subject pages. See Link Submission for more information.
Consider a paid listing (which includes contact details, descriptive text and link) on the appropriate subject pages if you're serious about promoting your business. MORE INFORMATION|
Into Horticulture is a free newsletter aimed at the expert amateur gardener plus professionals in the nursery and garden industry. It will feature news, opinion, and articles about plants, soil, techniques and the garden and landscape industry, with an emphasis on items of interest to Queensland gardeners.
Any breeders or distibutors who have interesting new plant releases or other products they would like to have included, please get in touch. Original articles, news items etc are also sought.
To view the online archives and subscription information, go to Newsletters