for wholesale nurseries and manufacturers/distributors of garden products
This website is aimed primarily at the home gardener and retail customer. So, if you're strictly trade-only, advertising your business would not be appropriate here.
However, there are other opportunities for promoting your products to the public:
Simply Contact the editor to discuss the above or any other ideas or suggestions you might have.
- Manufacturers or distributors can feature include items in the "Garden Product Showcase" on the homepage of www.queenslandgardening.com at no cost. New plant releases, new garden products or innovative services are particularly appropriate for this spot.
- Brand promotion packages for plants or other consumer goods. Tailored to your product, may include directory listings on appropriate pages, sponsored articles (web and/or newsletters), graphical advertisements. Price negotible.
- All listings in the Events Diary are free. If you're involved in a workshop, seminar or garden show in Queensland, send in some details.
- News items, if of a public-interest nature and related to plants ot gardening (e.g. a nursery sponsoring a community project). Send in your press releases.
- Original articles or photographs that are suitable for illustrating gardening articles may be submitted for use on the websites and/or the "Into Horticulture" newsletter. If published will be accompanied by appropriate acknowledgement.
- Send the editor your brochures, price lists or product factsheets to keep on file. This will assist with locating suppliers for clients or when individually handling "where can I buy" type enquiries received from website visitors. A wide variety of enquiries from both the public and the trade are received here, given the prominence of this site with respect to Queensland gardening.
- Suggest to the retail outlets you supply that they might increase their trade (and therefore sales of your products) with a directory listing (MORE INFORMATION)
Into Horticulture is a free newsletter aimed at the expert amateur gardener plus professionals in the nursery and garden industry. It will feature news, opinion, and articles about plants, soil, techniques and the garden and landscape industry, with an emphasis on items of interest to Queensland gardeners.
Any breeders or distibutors who have interesting new plant releases or other products they would like to have included, please get in touch. Original articles, news items etc are also sought.
To view the online archives and subscription information, go to Newsletters